Search by Keyword
Browse by Agency
Browse by Trade
Connecticut's Business Response Center

Browse by Trade

Trade/Occupational Licensing > Professional Services > Engineering
Browse all trade and occupational license information available online by trade. You may also browse trade and occupational license by Licensing Agency and / or by Keyword Search.
Architect License (incl. Corporation & Joint Practice)
Required to perform architectural work.
> Consumer Protection, Department of > Initial
Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor (Incl. Corporations, Joint Practice and In-Training) License
Any person qualified by professional education and experience to engage in professional engineering and land surveying practices.
> Consumer Protection, Department of > Initial

print Print This Page top Top of Page